The week the Phallological Museum in Iceland, (yes, a penis museum!) added it's first human tallywacker to their collection.
Here are some other...
INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT THE PENIS MUSEUM IN ICELAND
10. The main gallery is 60 feet long...40 when it's chilly.
9. When he dies, Tommy Lee is not only giving his to the museum, he's also donating the money to build a wing big enough to display it.
8. After receiving a donation purported to be Michael Jackson's, staff proved it wasn't his since the only fingerprints on it were from adults.
7. Museum has enough room to host two balls.
6. Men visiting the exhibit on history of Jewish penis's must first remove turtlenecks.
5. Most visits to the museum last about 90 minutes. Consult your doctor is yours lasts more than 4 hours.
4. Museum does not have a café but it does have a wiener stand.
3. Admission to the museum is $10 a person but open free to members.
2. Like most of the European male visitors, the sweatshirts they sell in the gift shop are hooded.
1. His American Idol paycheck was not the only thing Ryan Seacrest blew at the museum.