Thursday, May 27, 2010

NICHOLAS ANTHONY WITH RICK AND LEN (THAT'S 3 GUYS, 4 FIRST NAMES!)

Nicholas Anthony will join Rick and Len Friday morning! Why? Sadly, because he has nothing better to do! Well, that and because he's appearing at the Skyline Comedy Cafe in Appleton.

Tonight (5.27) is WAPL night. Mention that when you make your reservation and get 2 for 1 admission! 920-734-JOKE.

If you can't see him tonight, check him out Friday or Saturday night.

Look for me at one of the Saturday night shows and, if you see me, come by and say "hi" and I PROMISE I will pay the drink tab for your entire group!!!

How can I afford to make that promise? Simple. I won't be at the Skyline Saturday night. But you're free to look for me. In the meantime, get a little sample of Nicholas Anthony bringing the funny in the clip below.

-Rick-

No comments:

Post a Comment