Friday, January 14, 2011

WEENIE OF THE WEEK 1.14.11

We are proud to name as this week's Rick and Len Weenie of the Week...the guy who tried to pick me (Rick) up Thursday morning on my way to work. If you missed the story, I was walking down the street at 4am when I stopped at the corner for a red light. Despite having a green light himself, the driver of a car at the intersection wildly gestured at me to go. I walked across the street, turning to give him a thankful courtesy nod, when he rolled down his window and yelled "Hey girl! Can I give you a ride somewhere?" "Hey girl?" Are you f'n kidding me? You think I'm a woman? I may not be an attractive man but even on my best day, I look worse than Brandi Favre's mug shot.

So,

For driving a car when he apparently has such poor vision, he'd be better off sliding over to the passenger seat and letting Stevie Wonder take the wheel.

For having as bad a taste in "women" as the Chicago Bears have traditionally had in quarterbacks.

And for trying to pick up people he thinks are women at 4am in the middle of January on the streets of Appleton, Wisconsin which must have a rate of success akin to that of a sturgeon spearer in the Mojave Desert.

We are proud to name the guy who tried to pick me up yesterday morning as this week's Rick and Len Show...WEENIE OF THE WEEK.

No comments:

Post a Comment