REASONS BEARS ARE EXCITED TO BE FACING THE PACKERS IN THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.
10. Jay Cutler has chance of breaking record set by former Packer Brett Favre...for most tears shed by a Quarterback.
9. Chicago players secretly love The Bears Still Suck Polka know they’ll get to hear it after getting their asses handed to them.
8. Having faced Green Bay so many times in the last 7 years, most Packer players barely even giggle anymore when the Bears' coach is introduced as "Lovie".
7. Jay Cutler excited to face Tramon Williams because he loves a man who will fight to get his hands on his balls.
6. Just glad they have to face Aaron Rogers and not some Pro-Bowl quality quarterback like Matt Ryan or Michael Vick.
5. Bears are a little light on punt returners and if this game goes like the Atlanta game, they won't even have to use them.
4. Thought Falcons would be the tougher teams because the Bears have no falcon clue.
3. Having been dead 26 years, George Halas is probably kind of stiff and his Bears getting spanked by the Packers at home in the NFC championship game should be just incentive he needs to turn over in his grave.
2. Given Brian Urlacher's history of reportedly banging Paris Hilton, he'll no doubt enjoy watching another long haired blond, this one wearing the number 52, bang the hell out of his quarterback.
1. When all is said and done, they'd just rather have their asses kicked by somebody they know.