Tuesday, January 4, 2011

GHOSTBUSTERS 3: STAYPUFT TAKES THE BIG EASY! PART 1

Before departing for New Orleans, where I spent Christmas, I abducted the Staypuft Marshmallow Man from the desk of the Afternoon Road Show's John Jordan. I'll post a 2 or 3 photos of Staypuft's New Orleans adventure each of the next few days.



Staypuft enjoying a Bloody Mary at the airport bar before the flight. He's a nervous flyer!



Staypuft being shown his room by the bellhop. Why did he get to stay at a better hotel than I did? I stayed at a Motel 3. It's like a Motel 6 but only half as awesome!



Staypuft scamming on a chick passed out in the hotel lobby. I think he scored. It's hard to tell. He's always white and sticky!

You gotta admit, he looks like he's having a blast! -Rick-

No comments:

Post a Comment