Monday, March 15, 2010

I HAVE LOST MAGAZINE'S FIND OF THE DAY!

How exciting! I returned to work today to find an e-mail from the folks at FOUND Magazine informing me that an item I submitted is their website's Find of the Day!

If you're not familiar with FOUND, it is a magazine that features odd and quirky things that have been lost or discarded and then found by people all over the world.

This was my submission. One of my co-workers passed this slip of paper along to me after he found it on the floor while ushering for a Christmas concert in Appleton back in December. It was folded-over and labeled "Jerk!" on the front.

It truly is does raise more questions than it answers. (such as, if a giraffe's tongue is really 22 inches long, why do female giraffes always look so dissatisfied?)

--Rick--

No comments:

Post a Comment