Tuesday, February 16, 2010
The President of Haiti gave an interview Monday where he said that it's going to take "1000 trucks moving rubble for 1000 days" before his country can start to rebuild. What's more, they're not sure what to do with all the rubble.
Here's our suggestions.
THINGS TO DO WITH ALL THE RUBBLE FROM HAITI
10. Fill the pot holes at the Daytona Motor Speedway.
9. Move it to Detroit where by comparison it would look like an urban renewal project.
8. Tell Tiger Woods wife the rubble cheated on her. Stand back and watch as she uses a wedge to smash it all into dust.
7. Pile it at the north end of Appleton's Skyline bridge. Tell people it's "art".
6. Convince Amy Winehouse it's crack and give her an enormous pipe.
5. Grind it to a fine powder and ship it to snow challenged Vancouver so Olympians have something to ski on.
4. I don't know but I'm pretty sure Sarah Palin has the solution written on her hand.
3. Sign it to star in sequel to hit movie Valentine's Days since a pile of rocks has the same emotional range as Ashton Kutcher.
2. Soak it in urine. Tell people it's downtown Fond du Lac.
1. Fill the largest, gaping chasm known to man before the Octomom has a chance to squeeze any more kids out of it.
Keep in mind, Haiti still needs our help! One quick, painless way to help is by texting. You can make a $10 donation to the Red Cross by texting the word "Haiti" to the number 90999. Your donation will be simply added to your monthly cell phone bill.
For making contributions on-line:
Click here for Global Giving
Click here for the Red Cross
Click here for Oxfam America
Click here for the World Food Programme