THINGS WISCONSIN SENATE DEMOCRATS DID THIS WEEKEND WHILE HIDING IN ILLINOIS
10. Being Democrats, played rousing game of pin the tail on each other.
9. Wandered the streets wearing their new Packer Super Bowl gear just to annoy the locals.
8. Did massive amounts of blow and locked a porn star in a closet, unless, of course, I’m confusing them with Charlie Sheen.
7. Not sure, but I bet it looked like one of those Career Builder ads with a bunch of monkey's working together in an office.
6. Tried to play late night game of Truth or Dare until they realized they are politicians so none of them know what "truth" is.
5. Laid in the dark and told each other stories about scary things like ghosts, monsters and Republican State Senator Mike Ellis' hair.
4. Abandoned their Hide and Seek game to stand on the state border where they challenged their Republican colleagues to join them in Illinois during an interstate game of Red Rover. (Red Rover, Red Rover, Frank Lasee come over!)
3. Stayed up late getting the crap scared out of them watching horror films like Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street and a documentary about the 2010 midterm elections.
2. Prank called Governor Walker. Asked if his refrigerator was running and if it was, would he consider replacing it with a more energy efficient model that would save the state enough money to fund the state workers' insurance plan.
1. Same thing everyone does when they visit Illinois. Pay the frickin' tolls and get P.O.d at the driving of the g-damn FIBs.