The Peanuts comic strip turned 60 on Saturday. Here are some of the....
SIGNS THE PEANUTS GANG ARE GETTING OLD
10. Linus has replaced security blanket with a bitchin' Corvette.
9. Marcie living alone with 50 cats ever since Peppermint Patty moved to Hollywood and changed her name to Rosie O’Donnell.
8. The Great Pumpkin is roughly the same size as Linus' enlarged prostate.
7. Object of Charlie Brown's unrequited affection now the "Little Gray Headed Girl".
6. After contracting a case of rabies, Snoopy had to be put down.
5. That one hair on Charlie's head. He’s started combing it over.
4. As the result of a case of diverticulitis, the Kite Eating Tree now on a strict diet of only high fiber kites.
3. Forget tinkling on the piano. Schroeder needs to take Flovent just to tinkle with his organ.
2. Sign on Lucy's psychiatry stand now reads "The Doctor is...Dead".
1. Charlie Brown's balls hang so low, he wishes Lucy would yank them out of the way before he kicks them.