Wednesday, June 2, 2010

DAVID HUNTSBERGER WITH RICK AND LEN

Who the hell is David Hunstberger, you may be asking yourself. Unless, of course, you're like me, and you're asking yourself, "Why is this sharp pain shooting up my left arm?" I'm sure it's nothing.

David Hunstberger is the guy you can see tonight, WAPL night, I might add, at Skyline Comedy Cafe in Appleton. What's so damn special about WAPL night, you ask? (Damn, you ask a lot of questions!) Well, on WAPL night, you get two for one admission. Make sure you mention that when you make your reservations at 920-739-JOKE.

If you can't make it tonight, see David Friday or Saturday nights at 8 or 10:15, but it's going to cost you full price (which is still pretty damn cheap!)

Hear David tomorrow morning round about 8 o-clock on the Rick and Len Show. And make sure you check out this very timely clip of David Huntsberger in action. Doing comedy that is. What were you thinking? Sicko!


http://www.rooftopcomedy.com/watch/HumansVsEarth

(Is it just me or, if when you look back on this post, does it look like I just came from a half-price sale on commas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment