Thursday, March 17, 2011

ST. PATRICK’S DAY PICK UP LINES

ST. PATRICK'S DAY PICK UP LINES

10. Hey baby, you make my shamrock shake.

9. Why don't you be like St. Patrick and drive the snake out of my pants?

8. I’m hoping to get lucky with a real blonde so would you lift up your skirt and show me if you have a pot o' gold.

7. You make my pants want to get up and Riverdance.

6. I understand you're catholic, so pull down my zipper and I'll introduce you to my holy trinity.

5. Your name must be Danny Boy, cause your pipe is calling me. (for use by straight women or gay men only!)

4. Wanna pet my Irish setter. You're making him stand at attention.

3. You make me feel like I'm the Republic of Ireland because since I started looking at you, my penis is Dublin.

2. Top of the morning. Wanna screw?

1. Forget the wearin' o' the green and let's get right to the wearin' of your ass like a hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment