Thursday, July 1, 2010

MIKE MERRYFIELD - FUNNY MOFO!

If I had a nickle for every time someone has said to me, "You know, that Mike Merryfield is one funny motherf#$%ker", I would be well on my way to a quarter. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but I swear, nobody has ever said that to me about any of the other 400+ comics we've had on the Rick and Len Show over the years. So, he must be one funny mother#$%ker.

Tonight is WAPL night at Skyline Comedy Cafe which means you get 2 for 1 admission for this funny mofo. Or pay full price to see him on Friday or Saturday. He is, after all, full price funny! (Plus, he has an adorable little son, and if you don't go to Skyline this week, she won't eat! It's not that he needs the money for food. He just doesn't like to cook unless his little comedy show sells out! What an a-hole! But it's up to you. But I beg you, don't let her starve!)

Make your reservations at 920-734-JOKE.



http://www.rooftopcomedy.com//watch/DrunkenHumping

No comments:

Post a Comment