Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HOLA FROM MEXICO


So I finally figured out how to work a wireless internet thingy and so now I can blog from the 2009 International Incident in Riveiera Maya. What a fab resort this Iberostar Tucan is! Best ever WAPL trip yet with about a hundred intelligent, beautiful and always on their best behaviour Rockin' Apple companions.
During today's Rick and Len show I enjoyed 48 spankings for my birthday...and a "pinch to grow and inch. Like I need any more inches! Then we did a group catamaran cruise with a stop for snorkeling. And jumping from the top rail of the double-decker. I leaped twice. Greg Louganis I am not.
Rick and I also visited the Mayan Ruins at Chichen Itza on Sunday. Very impressive. We had heated discussions about which if us would have to be sacrificed on the ancient altar. In the end the Mayan God of good taste rejected us both.
The resort hasn't yet run out of alcohol but I might invest in tequila and cerveza immediately. Stock is sure to rise dramatically.
Check out the broadcasts this week from 7 to 9 a.m. live on the beach. Elwood and Roxanne are on the air from 3 to 5 p.m., too.
Wish you were here but since you're not, I'll have one for ya. Each and everyone one of ya!
Adios muchchos. For now at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment